I was tagged by
, so let's get this show on the road!
1. Do you snore?
I really don’t know.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I’m a little bit of both, actually!
3. What’s your worst fear?
That I would lose everyone close to me.
As a kid, where you a lego maniac?
Aw, yeah! >w<
5. What do you think of “reality” tv?
They don’t interest me unless the premise catches my eye!
6. Do you chew on your straws?
I used to, but not anymore!
7. Were you a cute baby?
8. Is the single life for you?
I’m content with it for the moment though it might change in the future!
9. What colour is your keyboard?
White and silver!
10. Do your sing in the shower?
11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
No and I don’t want to anytime soon! Helicopter rides are enough for me!
12. Any secret talents?
I have this strange talent for picking out good places to visit!
13. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
State parks in Indiana!
14. Can you swim?
I don’t know. It’s been awhile since I swam!
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko”?
No I haven’t!
17. Do you care about the ozone?
Yes I do!
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
One, two, three... *crunch* Three! (I remember that commercial!)
Joking aside, I think it would a lot of licks to get to the center!
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Kinda hard for me to do, but I can!
20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yes, when I was very young and my family went to a convention in California!
21. Are you a single child?
No, I have a younger sister!
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
I like manual as I can control the speed in which I can sharpen a pencil!
23. What’s your stand on hunting?
I believe that hunting is necessary if one needs to put food on the table! Hunting for sport is not only wasteful, but it’s disruptive to the ecosystem.
24. Is marriage in your future?
I don’t know. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t.
25. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah, but it could be better!
26. What are you allergic to?
Pollen is the only thing I know I’m allergic to!
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?'
When I said goodnight to my parents!
28. Is Tupac still alive?
What kind of question is this?
29. Do you cry at weddings?
I’ve never been to a wedding, so I don’t know for sure!
30. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled with black pepper sprinkled on it!
31. Are blondes dumb?
Unless there’s scientific proof that hair color influnces intelligence, I have to say that not all of them are!
32. Where does the other sock end up?
A black hole, where else? In fact, that’s where all lost objects end up!
33. What time is it?
At the time of this entry, 1:12 am.
34. Do you have a nickname?
Punk, Dianapants, and Moonie!
35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
Actually, I found their Bacon Ranch Salad and Pancakes and Sausage to be pretty good!
36. When was the last time you were in a car?
Last Tuesday when we went to Louisville, Kentucky!
37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths! I like to marinate myself!
38. Is Santa Claus real?
He is real in our hearts and souls!
39. Do you like having your neck kissed?
I’d imagine so!
40. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope! I actually feel a little drowsy in the dark!
41. What are you addicted to?
Sweet and spicy foods!
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
43. Can you crack your neck?
I don’t think so!
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, last spring when I accompanied Mom to the hospital to get her checked out!
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
None, as I shamefully admit.
46. Is drug free the way to be?
Personally, I don’t want to go through life in a drug-fueled haze!
47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
48. What colour are your eyes?
50. Do you like your life?
Yes I do!
51. Who’s better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
How about both?
52. Are you psychic?
Maybe I am!
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
No I haven’t!
54. Do you play any instruments?
I played a flute in music class once!
55. Have you ever stolen money?
No I don’t!
56. Can you snowboard?
No, I don’t think I can!
57. Do you like camping?
Yes I do and I want to do it again someday!
58. Do you snort when you laugh?
59. Do you believe in magic?
I do believe in the simple, yet elegant workings of the universe! Does that count?
60. Are dogs a man’s best friend?
Well, there is evidence that humans and dogs have co-evolved!
61. You believe in divorce?
Only if there’s a good reason for it, like if your spouse is a threat to your life for example.
62. Can you do the moonwalk?
I think I can!
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
64. Is it cold outside today?
It’s actually pretty warm today!
65. What was the last thing you ate?
Spaghetti with meat sauce!
66. Do you wear nail polish?
No, but I plan to!
67. Have you ever been kissed?
Does getting kisses from parents count?
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
I can’t think off the top of my head, but I’ll just say any Old Navy commercials!
69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
No I don’t!
70. Favourite song at the moment?
Harder, Better, Faster by Daft Punk!
71. Do you like your job?
I don’t have a job...
72. Do you like your classes in school?
I don’t go to school anymore.
73. How do you like your meat cooked?
74. Do you like these surveys?
Yes I do!
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples?
Why did the Chicken Cross the road?
To find out where question fifteen is!